You set the course and Compass will guide you to your goals! Employing our full service property management approach to property management, Compass optimizes asset value through our exclusive “Asset Valuation Analysis" or “AVA.” This full service methodology to property management is what sets Compass Property Management apart from the rest of the pack.
Most professional property management firms simply collect rent and provide accurate accounting of income and expenses. Compass Property Management takes property management to the next level, exceeding industry standards and providing what Compass calls full service property management. Because the management and principals of Compass Property Management have developed, built, owned and managed real estate since 1967, our paradigm for property management is based upon an owner’s perspective.
Our goal is simple and direct: to develop the highest possible net operating income while enhancing and protecting the property's value. But, we go a step further… Compass Property Managements unique approach exceeds the level and type of service typical in the property management industry.
Full service property management starts with Compasses proprietary methodology of evaluating income producing real estate known as “Asset Valuation Analysis“. This method of evaluation is used for every property that is managed by Compass Property Management. Our perspective and experience is what allows us to maximize the net income and value of your real estate. See for yourself.
ASSET VALUATION ANALYSIS ( AVA )
- Market rent survey: This is a detailed market analysis of your property within the primary marketplace and the overall rental market.
- Property expenditures: Every expenditure is assessed to determine if that expense is necessary or can be modified to increase the properties value.
- Facilities: Detailed assessment of the plant and equipment for the entire property.
- Onsite management/procedures: Review for compliance of current onsite management/employees procedures with local state and federal work place laws. Review current onsite employee agreements. Review all sub-contractor and vendor agreements.
- Insurance review: Insurance is analyzed to assure that the coverage is adequate to cover insurable events that a property owner may encounter. This will include but not limited to real property coverage, personal liability and workers compensation if required.
- Property tax: Real property taxes are reviewed to establish that the property owner is not being over charged by the tax assessor. Property tax appeals will be prepared when necessary.
- Debt/Equity: An analysis will be conducted to determine what level of debt would be optimum based upon the owner’s goal and needs. Recommendations will be made to the owner as to the amount and type of debt that may be suitable, if refinancing would be the best course of action or the current financing should remain in place.
- Portfolio objectives: Based upon the owners goals the real estate portfolio will be evaluated for current and forecast income, market timing and estate planning.
"Compasses Asset Valuation Analysis model represents the most comprehensive approach to full service property management in the industry today."