1. CPM Maximizes your rental income
2. CPM Minimizes your operating expenses
3. CPM gets things done.
NO EXCUSES. SIMPLY RESULTS
CPM Helps you with the following services:
- Compass provides a full range of property management services for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- We handle all forms of on and off site property management as well as financial only management services.
- Management Plan for the property that includes an analysis on the region, neighborhood, operations, financial status, etc. and recommendations
- Our telephones are answered promptly by a person, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Sophisticated accounting system designed specifically to handle the unique needs of property management and comply with laws pertaining to trust funds. All accounting is done in-house and verified by our outside accountants.
- Comprehensive financial reporting. You will find these statements to be concise and all-inclusive. Reports are available digitally, in multiple formats.
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense.
- We will pay any or all of the expenses associated with your property. Proceeds can be sent with the report or, by direct deposit.
- Conduct on-siteroutine exterior inspectionsand interior inspections upon request.
- Oversee the complete eviction process.
- Written policies for tenants, on site managers, contractors and office operations
- Employee selection and supervision for all necessary positions as well as other property services. Supervising activities, hiring, firing, and payment of the employees assigned to the property.
- Provide 1099’s to Vendors and W-2’s to Managers
- We can tailor our system to fit your needs.
- Based upon Compasses experience, the best tenants are obtained for properties that are clean and properly maintained. It is Compasses goal to prepare all properties so they attract the highest caliber tenant possible. This, combined with our full service approach to property management, will maximize asset value and cash flow.
- Thorough review of tenants rental and credit history. Verification of current employment and income and copies of driver’s licenses. Contact previous landlord to verify payment history and care of property.
- Aggressive marketing program.
- Ads on major search engines, online classifieds, off-site marketing, special promotions and events, direct mail, supplemental signage and on the Compass web site.
- Make property rent ready.
- Determine current market rent
- Be available for showings, including weekends. Offer free rental service to tenants. We personally meeteach prospective tenant.
- Tenant Relations – 24 hour answering service to provide for tenant needs, questions, concerns and emergencies.
- We have written rental standards that assist us in locating the right resident for your rental property.
- Compliance with all local and state laws.
- Move in/move out inspections
- Digital Documentation; photograph all vacant properties prior to moving in, move out and during inspection's.
- Provide fast and economical repairs and services such as utilities, gardening, pool service, painting, window coverings, new carpet, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Compass has the ability to handle every conceivable maintenance issue. We are unique in that we use a combination of ourown handypersons and a variety of independent contractors giving you quality work, quick turnaround and competitive pricing.
- Frequent property visits to ensure property maintenance. This facilitates the renting and leasing and assures current tenants are maintaining and adhering to the terms of the rental agreement.
- Maintenance – evaluation of vendors, equipment, supplies and services to keep the property operating in a manner that is safe and keeps the tenant satisfied.
- Detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Proactive maintenance to protect your interests.
- Any expenditures for maintenance and repair beyond the agreed upon limit must be authorized by the owner.
Download our Property Management Agreement
- Consulting, such as repositioning the property or changing the use and obtaining city approvals
- Brokerage for sale of property
- Supervision of large capital improvement projects
- Leasing services
- Debt analysis. Compass will make recommendations regarding the type, size and nature of financing based upon the owners goals.
- Property tax appeals if and when necessary
- We are experts at overseeing evictions, fixing problem properties, handling city inspections, rental code issues and insurance claims.
- Property expendituresare assessed to determine if that expense is necessary or can be modified to increase the properties value.
- Facilities are assessed of the plant and equipment for the entire property.
- Onsite management/procedures are reviewed for compliance with local state and federal work place laws.
- Insurance isanalyzed to assure that the coverage is adequate to cover insurable events that a property owner may encounter
- Debt/Equityanalysis will be conducted to determine what level of debt would be optimum based upon the owner’s goals and needs.
- Portfolio objectives are analyzed based upon the owner’s goals and the real estate portfolio will be evaluated for current and forecast income, market timing and estate planning.
Call us today for a FREE no-obligation consultation!
Orange County 949-429-7717
San Diego 619-491-0355